Collage Weekly Planner (Vol. 1) - With collage-art assignments
It's a gluebook! No, wait, it's a planner!!
Actually, it's a gluebook and a weekly (undated) planner, all rolled into one. In addition to that, it contains a whole year of weekly collage-art assignments, right at your fingertips. That's darn convenient, right?
Over the past two years, my weekly collage art assignments have become something that people really enjoy, and I'm so proud of that. It inspired me to gather up all the assignments I have been planning for a year, and publish them all in one place so that you can work on them at your convenience. If you aren't familiar with the collage-art “assignments” I've been putting out in the past, they are meant to be a guide, to steer you in the direction of assembling a collage. I provide a list of prompts (6 of them) to help you focus on specific paper items, rather than looking for inspiration without purpose or direction.
There are lots of reasons why you might want some guidance for creating collages:
- You are new to collage and need some ideas of what to work with.
- You’re short on time and want to complete something simple.
- You’ve been doing collage art for a long time but have gotten bored, and need some quick exercises to get you productive again.
This planner encourages you to be productive, by keeping organized, but also encourages you to be creative. If you'd like a little more art in your life, doled out at weekly intervals, then this is the planner for you ;-)
Some cool features about the planner:
- The spiral is large and will accommodate the planner doubling in size (that's what happens when you fill it up with 52 weeks of collages ;-) )
- There's a double-sided pocket at the back for you to keep loose papers and scraps in.
- The pages are printed on sturdy paper that will work better for gluing your collages on.
- I've included a couple of pages of scrap images for you to cut out and use if you'd like.